Mazda CX-3 Prices in South Africa. Mazda is one of the most reputable automobile companies in the world. The company is renowned for producing quality, fuel-efficient, and easy to maintain cars. Over the last few years, Mazda has introduced some amazing vehicles into the market.
One of the new Mazda models introduced into the South African market is the Mazda CX-3. In this post, we will provide you with the specifications of the different variants of this model. We will also give you details of the prices of each of these variants.
Want to know more about Mazda CX-3? Read on, it promises to be an interesting read.
Prices of Mazda CX-3 in South Africa
In this section, we will take a look at the different variants of the Mazda CX-3 model in South Africa. To make it more enlightening, we will provide you their prices and specifications as well.
|2.0 Active||R 311 500||7.1||165||9.3s|
|2.0 Active auto||R 329 800||6.7||155||9.5s|
|2.0 Dynamic||R 339 600||7.0||163||9s|
|2.0 Dynamic auto||R 352 200||6.7||155||9.5s|
|2.0 Individual auto||R 405 100||6.7||155||9.5s|
|2.0 Individual Plus auto||R 420 500||6.7||155||9.5s|
A brief overview of Mazda CX-3
When it comes to subcompact SUVs in the world, the Mazda CX-3 is above the mid-range in the rankings. It has several amazing features which make it really popular. When it comes to performance, it is upscale and one of the sportiest. This is not to say that there isn’t stiff competition for this car.
Awards and ranking of the Mazda CX-3
On the list of Subcompact SUV rankings, the Mazda SUV 2019 comes in at number 6. After evaluation with other SUV brands and models, it boasts of a 7.5 score out of 10. It also made the final list of the best Subcompact SUVs in 2019.
Why you should buy the Mazda CX-3
There are so many reasons why you should buy the Mazda CX-3. The car is one of the best subcompact crossover vehicles in the world. Asides from the amazing handling which it offers, it also gives you the opportunity to enjoy fuel efficiency.
Though it is regarded as a leader in several categories, it also its flaws. In this section, we will take a look at the pros and cons of the Mazda CX-3.
Pros of the Mazda CX-3
- Great engine. The latest version of the Mazda CX-3 is equipped with a cool four-cylinder engine. Because of this, the car has a better performance than the previous models. Even though the 148-hp is not too much when you compare it with other cars, it is still a great buy.
- Smooth handling. If you want a smooth handling experience, this is one of the cars you should consider. The natural steering feel is amazing as it makes you enjoy smooth handling. Mazda definitely did an amazing job with the handling of this vehicle.
- Great crossover. If you stay in the highbrow urban areas, you will definitely love the Mazda CX-3. It is one of the best when it comes to crossover vehicles. To ensure that you enjoy top-notch external visibility, there are wider side mirrors.
- Comfortable interior. One of the factors you should consider when buying a car is the interior. This car has a very beautiful interior that is built with quality and comfort in mind. You can choose from the leather and cloth upholstery interior versions. There is also a lot of legroom in this car.
- The styling is out of this world. If you are a lover of style, then the Mazda CX-3 should be one of the cars on your list. It is a very gorgeous piece of art. From the twin exhaust pipes to the rear spoiler and the LED exterior lighting, the design is breathtaking.
- Non-distractive infotainment system. When using the infotainment system of this car, you don’t need to worry about stressful and distracting connection. It connects with ease and is ranked right at the top among the most user-friendly in the world. There is a multi-function dial control that you are likely to find only in high-end cars.
- Premium features. There are loads of upgrades to the previous versions of the Mazda CX-3. From the sound system to the lighting and the navigation systems, everything is top-notch.
- High-tech safety features. There are more safety features embedded in the Mazda CX-3 than in the previous variants of the car. The smart City braking system which helps to drive safe in congested areas. There is also the lane deviation alert and full-speed auto braking system.
Cons of the Mazda CX-3
There is no saying that the Mazda CX-3 is a great vehicle with so many amazing features. Despite this fact, there are a few cons which may be a turn off for most car lovers. Some of them include:
- Lacks large room space. If you have a large family, then this car isn’t for you. In fact, if your kids are already grown, then it will be difficult driving around with them in this vehicle. There is generally less cargo space in the Mazda CX-3 than what is available in most sedans of the same class.
- No manual transmission. Not everyone likes using cars with automatic transmission. If you fall into this class, then you wouldn’t enjoy driving the Mazda CX-3.
- Not great for off-road driving. The crossover features of the Mazda CX-3were engineered for street use not off-road use. There are no low-range gearing and steel skid plates in this car.
- Occasionally noisy engine. When accelerating heavily, the engine may become noisy.
Buying a Mazda CX-3 in South Africa
Now that you know the different variants of the Mazda CX-3 available in South Africa, there’s something more. You probably have another question on your mind. Where can you buy one of these cars in South Africa?
To pick up one of these cars, we advise that you visit any of the accredited Mazda dealerships closest to you. To find one, click on this link.
You can also decide on buying a used version of the car. If this is the case, then you can visit any of the websites that sell used cars in South Africa.
In this post, you have learned about the Mazda CX-3 in South Africa. We have also provided you a list of the different variants, their specs, and current prices. Now you can pick up any of the variants from the dealership closest to you. For more information visit the Mazda South Africa official website.